Archive - Information about the Second International Stage Fencing Championship 2006 in Berlin
DVD of the championship 2009
The DVD of the championship is finished and will be shipped. We send the DVDs after the reception of the payment.
Trailer of the championship 2009:
Advertising film for the championship 2009:
Archive - Information about the first International Stage Fencing Championship, 15th to 17th of September 2006 in Berlin
In September 2006 the German Academy of Fencing (ADFD) and the fencing division of the Olympic Sports Club Berlin (OSC Berlin) organised succesfully the First International German Championship in Stage Fencing with governing mayor of Berlin, Klaus Wowereit, as the patron of the event. At the championship 70 fencers from 7 nations (USA, Russia, France, Belgium, Norway, Czech Republic and Germany) did participate with in total 31 performances. In total about 500 spectators were enchanted by the different performances.
The jury and the technical directorate consisted of the following persons.Jury:
- Philip d’Orléans (GB), fight director and teacher of the BASSC
- Liliane Délavaquerie (FR), fencing master
- Ran A. Braun (IT), stage director and fight choreographer, artistic director of a stage combat school
- Walter Kling (GER), stage fencing master and former president of the German Academy of Fencing
- Rainer Adler (GER), director of an actor school, teacher for acting and stage fencing
- Prof. Claus Großer (GER), University for Music and Theatre Leipzig, Teacher for Stage Fencing and acrobatics
- Mike Bunke (GER), fencing master, president of the ADFD and vice-president of the AAI
- Jana Janetzek (GER), vice-president of the OSC Berlin
- Fionbarr Farrell (IRL), fencing master and vice-president of the AAI
- Gérard Délavaquerie (FR), fencing master and president of the commission for stage fencing (escrime artistique) of the French Fencing Federation
You can find the opinions of participants and spectators about the championship in 2006 in the guest book.